We believe in free speech and transparency. When writing a review, we ask that it reflects your personal experience. The best reviews are detailed, constructive, and personal.
We don't allow reviews or content that:
- Don't reflect your personal experience
- Endorse or promote discrimination, bigotry, obscenity, profanity, defamation, violence, or illegal activity
- Is proven to use extortion
- Publishes other people's private information, such as full names and addresses
- Are irrelevant to an actual booking
- Violates other people's rights, such as intellectual property rights (so make sure to write your own reviews!)
Remember, your reviews help the brand community learn and discover more about working with influencers, so be as helpful as possible!
Have a problem? Send us a chat!