To access Reporting, click on Reporting in the sidebar menu:
You can filter by Campaign, Date Range, or (social media) Channel to control which Report you see.
Once you set the filters, you'll get an overview of the following:
Campaign acceptance rate:
– Accepted influencers: The number of influencers that have accepted your booking request
– Acceptance rate: The percentage of influencers you’ve reached out to that have accepted your request
2. Content published over time
– Deliverables added: The total number of posts reported by the influencer as published
– Content published: A timeline of when the content was published
3. Followers, social engagements, and reach
– Audience: The number of followers the influencers in your campaigns have
– Social engagements: The total number of likes and comments of the posts
– Reach: The number of people reached in your campaigns
4. Budgeting and costs
– Budget committed: The budget you’ve committed to the influencers who have accepted your request
– Cost per 1000 impressions
– Cost per 1000 followers
To learn more about how you can use these metrics to improve your campaigns, click here.
Have any questions? Send us a chat!