At inzpire.me, we love the content our creators create. So this year, we've decided to host our first annual inzpire.me Awards to highlight the best content generated from collaborations!
Throughout the year, we'll be hosting a monthly competition. The winner of these competitions will be selected by popular vote.
At the end of the year, all submissions from the monthly winners will be reviewed by a panel of judges. The winner they select will be the creator that has completed the best collaboration in 2019!
Monthly competition overview:
To participate, you must:
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, and Finland over the age of 18,
- Create an inzpire.me account, AND
- Have recently collaborated with a brand.
The post you submit must be from a collaboration that occurs during the month the competition is being held. For example, if you're participating in the March competition, the content you submit must be from a collaboration in March.
The competition will occur every month this year until December 31, 2019. It will start at 12:00pm (CET) on the first day of every month and conclude at 12:00pm (CET) on the last day of every month.
The entry with the most votes during the month will be the winner. The month's winner will be contacted via email during the first week of the following month. The winner's entry will also be displayed on the inzpire.me Awards page.
All monthly winners will be featured in our monthly newsletters to over 3,000 of the world's most exciting brands and 11,000 stellar creators. Winners will also be awarded a badge on their inzpire.me profile, which will help them stand out from the crowd.
Not a monthly winner? Don't fret! You can submit content again when the next month's competition opens.
Yearly competition overview - Win 1,000€ gift card:
At the end of the year, every monthly winner will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
They'll judge the content based on factors such as:
- Content quality
- Compliance to disclosure regulations
- Positive influence
- And more!
The winner they select will be the creator with the best collaboration in 2019! He or she will also win a 1,000€ Amazon or Komplett (NO) giftcard. The winner will be contacted via email within the first two weeks of January 2020.
How to participate:
- Fill in the entry form here. One entry a month. Your personal information will not be shared with any third party.
- Your entry will be reviewed by the team to ensure it meets competition rules. It’ll also be judged on quality. Once it's been approved, it'll be shown in the gallery and participants can begin voting for your photo/video.
- Share the link to your entry's page and get your friends, family, and followers to vote for you! Use our hashtag #inzpiremeawards. One vote per person, every 24 hours.
- You can earn extra votes (+10) by nominating your favorite content creators! Fill in the form with a link to their Instagram posts of recent collaborations, your name, and your email. We'll contact them about their nomination via DM.If you've been nominated, remember to sign up to inzpire.me to participate in the awards.
Rules to remember:
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, and Finland over the age of 18.
- Entrants must have an account with inzpire.me.
- The post must be from a collaboration that occurs no more than 3 months before the competition is held.
- You can only submit one photo/video a month. Monthly winners cannot submit entries again.
- Participants can vote for one photo/video every 24 hours.
- An email will be sent to all winners. The winner will have 5 business days to respond to the email. If we don't receive a response, the person with the second most votes will be selected as the new winner.
- We have the right to disqualify any entry for any reasons (ie: fraud).
- This awards will last from March 1, 2019 (CET) until December 31, 2019 (CET).
If you have any questions related to the competition, feel free to send us a chat!
Competition Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://contest.inzpire.me/august-2019/ and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, and Finland, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of inzpire.me, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of inzpire.me as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 1, 2019 at 12:00pm (CET) and ending December 31, 2019 at 12:00pm (CET).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://contest.inzpire.me/august-2019/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of inzpire.me.
You may enter only once a month. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of inzpire.me.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a giftcard with a value of 1,000€. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by inzpire.me. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at inzpire.me's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for inzpire.me to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote and judge panel under the supervision of inzpire.me. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. inzpire.me shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT INZPIRE.ME‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that inzpire.me, anyone acting on behalf of inzpire.me, and inzpire.me’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of inzpire.me. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless inzpire.me from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which inzpire.me may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: inzpire.me reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond inzpire.me’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, inzpire.me may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by inzpire.me. inzpire.me reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. inzpire.me has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, inzpire.me reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless inzpire.me and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NORWAY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Norway having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
inzpire.me, Fredensborgveien 24D, Oslo, Norway 0177. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2019 at 12:00pm (CET).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is inzpire.me, Fredensborgveien 24D, Oslo, Norway 0177.
15. The campaign hosted by inzpire.me is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.