A creator accepted a booking request - now what? Here’s a list of things you should check as the booking progresses!
- Understanding: Have you answered all the creator’s questions about the booking request?
- Product: Have you sent the creator a product for the collaboration? Do you have confirmation from the creator that the product was received?
- Promo codes: Have you shared a discount code or link with the creator?
- Content: Is the creator publishing content that follows the requirements you outlined in the brief?
- Disclosure: Does the sponsored content include a disclosure (ie: #ad as the first word of a caption)? Learn more about disclosures here.
- Due date: Is the creator delivering booking requests on time?
- Deliverables: Did the creator add Deliverables (content & results) for you to review?
If the creator successfully checked off all the requirements above, you can mark the booking as Completed! Learn how here.