A creator accepted a booking request - now what? Here’s a list of things you should check as the booking progresses!
- Understanding: Have you answered all the creator’s questions about the booking request?
- Product: Have you sent the creator a product for the collaboration? Do you have confirmation from the creator that the product was received?
- Promo codes: Have you shared a discount code or link with the creator?
- Content: Is the creator publishing content that follows the requirements you outlined in the brief?
- Disclosure: Does the sponsored content include a disclosure (ie: #ad as the first word of a caption)? Learn more about disclosures here.
- Due date: Is the creator delivering booking requests on time?
- Deliverables: If you're collaborating on Instagram, have you viewed all the creators' sponsored content and added them the booking? If you're collaborating on other channels, have the creators uploaded their Deliverables and added their results?
If the creator successfully checked off all the requirements above, you can mark the booking as Completed! Learn how here.