If you haven’t had collaborations on inzpire.me yet, adding external collaborations is a good way to showcase some of your best work.
Showing that you have past experience in content creation automatically boosts your image and credibility as a creator. It also lets brands know what they can expect from collaborating with you.
To add external collaborations to your profile, follow these steps:
1. Log into your inzpire.me account: https://app.inzpire.me/login.
2. Click on your profile name at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Hit View Profile in the dropdown.
4. On your profile, click Portfolio to view your past collaborations.
5. Click the External collaborations tab, and then select + Add External Collaborations
6. Add the Brand name, a Description of the collaboration, and the Timeline of the collaboration. Then, click Next: Add Media Files.
7. Here you can upload up to 10 different images or video files you’ve created for the brand in this collaboration. To do this: click Upload Media File.
8. Next, add a link to your sponsored content. Select the correct Channel your content was posted on, and the Content type. Then, click Save Media.
9. To upload another media file, click +Add Another Media.
When you’ve added all the media files you created in this collaboration, click Save External Collaboration.
10. Your external collaboration is now updated!
You can view your external collaborations on your profile by clicking Back To External Collaborations.
Questions or feedback? Send us a chat!