To access Reporting, click on Reporting in the sidebar menu:
You can filter by Channel, Date Range, or Campaign to control which report you see.
Once you set the filters, you'll get an overview of the following:
Campaign acceptance rate:
- Accepted influencers: The number of influencers that have accepted your booking request
- Acceptance rate: The percentage of influencers you’ve reached out to that have accepted your request
Content published over time
- Deliverables added: The total number of posts reported by the influencer as published
- Content published: A timeline of when the content was published
Followers, social engagements, and reach
- Audience: The number of followers the influencers in your campaigns have
- Social engagements: The total number of likes and comments of the posts
- Reach: The number of people reached in your campaigns
- Impressions: The number of people who actually saw the creators’ posts. Note that not all followers will see the content that creators publish.
Budgeting and costs
- Budget committed: The budget you’ve committed to the influencers who have accepted your request
- Cost per 1000 impressions
- Cost per 1000 followers
To learn more about how you can use these metrics to improve your campaigns, click here.
Have any questions? Send us a chat!