In order for your profile to be visible on inzpire.me, your social media profiles must meet our platform guidelines.
Why Quality Matters to Brands
When brands collaborate with creators in their campaigns, they're essentially giving creators the opportunity to represent them.
Creators who produce great content and have a quality audience will likely be aligned with the brands' campaign expectations and objectives. The content they publish will help boost the brands' image and voice. It'll also help them reach a relevant audience.
Those who don't produce great content and lack a quality audience may actually damage the brands' image and voice.
You must first meet our minimum follower size before moving forward in the profile review process. You must have:
- A minimum of 1,000 followers on your Instagram account, or
- A minimum of 1,000 fans on your Facebook Page, or
- A minimum of 1,000 readers on your Website Blogs in the last 7 days, or
- A minimum of 1,000 subscribers on YouTube.
If you meet our minimum follower size, your profile will be moved forward in the approval process. Your profile will be reviewed for content quality, creativity, and more. Some of our quality guidelines are as follows:
- Your audience doesn’t have any signs of fake followers or bots. Those with fake followers engage in fraudulent behavior. Your audience must be authentic.
- Your content is good quality. Quality images and videos have good composition, resolution, and light. Captions should be well thought out.
- Your content is creative. It’s clear that you take time to create content that’s memorable and unique.
- You have genuine engagement on their content.
- And more!
How to Improve My Content:
We have several tips & suggestions that we believe can assist in improving the quality of your content. These are not meant to restrict or limit your creativity in any way and should be applied generally.
- Focus on quality over quantity - quality content engages!
- Create unique and memorable visuals for your social media channels - it's important that you find your own style and voice
- Be consistent with the content you publish by posting frequently and actively
- Understand your followers and what content they like
- Pay attention to the composition, resolution, and light of the photos you post
- Write captions that are both personal and authentic
If you have any questions, click on the chat icon to send us a message!