To connect your Instagram to inzpire.me, you're required to have a Facebook Page connected to your Instagram Professional account (Business or Creator). This is required by Facebook.
Some creators have created a Facebook Page and connected it to their Instagram Professional account, but are having trouble locating them during the connection process.
Here's how to fix it:
Troubleshooting Instagram connection on inzpire.me
Previously, when you created a Facebook Page connected to your Instagram account, Facebook would also automatically create a Facebook Business Manager for you.
Facebook would make your Facebook Business Manager the default "admin" of your Facebook Page.
This is why your Instagram Professional account, and the connected Facebook Page, is not visible when you try to connect your Instagram to inzpire.me.
To fix this, you’ll need to disconnect your Facebook Page from your Facebook Business Manager:
Create a new Facebook Page
If you only have one Facebook Page connected to your Instagram account, you won't be able to disconnect it from your Facebook Business Manager.
To work around this, you need to create a new Facebook Page.
1. Create a new Facebook Page on Instagram and connect it to your Instagram profile.
To do this, go to your profile and click on Edit profile. Click on Page under Public Business Information. Then, tap on Create a New Facebook Page.
2. Once you've done this, fill in a name under Page Title. The title doesn’t need to be anything important. Select categories, then click Done.
3. Check that your new Facebook Page is checked and click Done.
4. Click on Change to confirm that you connected your Instagram account to the new Facebook Page.
Disconnect your Facebook Page from Facebook Business Manager
We recommend you access Facebook Business Manager on your desktop: https://business.facebook.com/settings/pages/.
1. Go to Facebook Business Manager on your desktop. Select your old Facebook Page (not the one you just created) and click on Remove.
Confirm the removal of your old Facebook Page from your Facebook Business Manager by clicking Remove.
Your old Facebook Page is now disconnected from Facebook Business Manager. Now, we'll switch the new Facebook page connected to your Instagram account to your old Facebook page.
2. To do this, go to your Instagram profile and click on Edit profile. Then, tap on Page under Public Business Information section.
Click on Change or Create page.
3. Select your old Facebook page, and click on Done. Confirm your changes by clicking on Change.
Connect your Instagram account to inzpire.me
1. Go to inzpire.me to connect your Instagram: https://app.inzpire.me/creator/edit/channels.
Click Connect next to Instagram.
2. You'll be asked two questions you'll need to answer.
Click OK to confirm that you've answered the questions.
3. Click on Edit Settings.
4. Mark the checkbox next to your Instagram Business account from the list. Click on Next.
5. Then, mark the checkbox next to your Facebook Page from the list. Click on Next.
6. Enable all the permissions listed, and continue by clicking Next.
You've now connected your Instagram account!
Questions? Send us a chat!