You may offer a wide range of pricing to brands for different types of collaborations on social media. For instance, collaborations where you need to create a video versus a standard post will have varying costs.
To give brands an indication of how much you charge for different collaborations, set your price ranges and collaboration offers in Settings in your sidebar menu.
Under Account settings, select Pricing.
Here, you'll be able to add price ranges for specific types of collaborations.
To do this, click on the +Add Pricing button under the channel you want to add pricing for.
For Instagram, you'll have a few pricing options for different types of collaborations, which include:
- Instagram Post: You create 1 standard post (photo and caption) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Story: You create 1 story (lasting a minimum of 15 seconds or 3 still images) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Video: You create a video for 1 Instagram post (maximum 60 seconds and caption) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Ambassadorship: You work with a brand for a set period of time, publishing sponsored content on Instagram regularly.
- Instagram Package: You package various types of Instagram content (ie: 2 posts and 2 stories) and offer this service for a reduced price.
- Instagram IGTV: You create a video (minimum 60 seconds and caption) for 1 IGTV post for a flat fee.
- Instagram Carousel: You publish a series of photos for 1 post (photo slideshow and caption) for a flat fee.
Select the collaboration option you want to set a price range for. You'll be able to add more options and price ranges in a later step.
Once you select a collaboration option, you'll be prompted to add a price range and description for it.
If you select Instagram Package as a collaboration offer, be sure to indicate what's included in your package.
Using the checkboxes, deselect what isn't included in your package.
Then, use the dropdown to indicate how many of each content will be included in your package.
For all collaboration offers, you'll be asked to add a price range for your collaboration offer under Price range. This will give brands an idea of what you expect for this type of collaboration.
This is an optional field. By leaving the price range blank, it'll automatically be set to Negotiable, meaning brands will be able to approach you with any offer for negotiation.
You can also optionally add a Description to let brands know any other details about the collaboration offer or price range you set.
Then, hit Save.
You'll have the option to add more collaboration offers and price ranges for Instagram by clicking on the +Add Pricing button and following the same steps above.
You can also choose to add pricing for collaborations on other social media channels:
- Youtube video: You create 1 video with a sponsored segment for a flat fee.
- Facebook copy: You create 1 standard post (photo or video and caption) for a flat fee.
- Website blog post: You write 1 blog post for a flat fee.
- Podcast collaboration: You create 1 podcast with a sponsored segment for a flat fee.
- Twitter collaboration: You write 1 tweet for a flat fee.
- Snapchat collaboration: You publish 1 standard post (photo or video and caption) for a flat fee.
Once you save your pricing for different collaborations, they'll be visible to brands when they search for creators and make booking requests.
You can check your pricing by going to your profile. Click you profile name at the top right-hand corner of the page, and select View Profile. Then, scroll down and click on the Pricing tab.
When the brand creates a booking request, they’ll set a budget based on the price ranges you set.
The budget may be higher or lower than your price ranges depending on the scope of the booking. It’s up to you to decide if you’re willing to accept the deviation. You can accept or decline any booking requests received, or you can negotiate the terms of the booking.
If you haven't worked with brands before, we recommend that you set lower price ranges to start with. Lower prices may help you attract more brands as you get started on inzpire.me.
You can also look at what similar creators in your country and category have set as their price ranges and determine your fee accordingly.
Questions? Send us a chat!