After you've created your inzpire.me account, brands can browse your profile. If they are interested in your profile, they will send you a booking request.
Currently, influencers cannot browse brands. However, we are currently working on an update that will allow influencers to search for brands too!
While you're waiting for a booking request, there are several things you can do to boost your presence on inzpire.me.
- Endorse other influencers you know, like, or admire, and they might endorse you in return. This will build your credibility when brands are searching for influencers.
- Complete the booking request that we sent you to earn your first review. This will also help your credibility when brands are searching for an influencer to work with. Excellent reviews prove to brands that you're a great collaboration choice!
- Include your inzpire.me URL in the About Me sections of your social media profiles. This will make it easier for brands to find you.
- Add more topics that your social media channel(s) may cover. This will be helpful when brands use our smart filters to search for influencers who post about specific topics.
- Consider lowering the average fee you'd like to charge for a booking. This will likely get you more bookings as you get started on inzpire.me.
- Refer influencers! Use your unique link to invite more people to join inzpire.me. Each influencer who registers on inzpire.me using your link will earn you 5% of his/her earnings for the first 12 months. Basically, we're giving you the service fee that we charge brands. That's a pretty sweet deal!
Pro tip: Check out our article on 5 Simple Ways To Get More Bookings to learn more about how you can attract more brands.
When you receive a booking request, you will receive an email notification. You can also check your recent activities on inzpire.me. Learn more about booking requests and next steps here.
Lastly, welcome to inzpire.me! We're excited to have you join our community.