If you and the brand have an issue with a booking request, you can use this resolution article to assist you. We recommend using this article to resolve any outstanding issues with the brand before contacting Customer Support.
Dispute Scenarios and Tips
- Extend delivery date: If your creator needs more time to deliver the booking request, send a direct message to the brand with the reason for the delay. The brand can edit the delivery date.
- Product not received: Please consider the delivery time for the product. If the product hasn’t been received within a certain time frame, send the brand a direct message. The brand may not have sent the product yet, or there may be a delay with the package delivery service.
- Product not as expected: If the product your creator received is not what they expected, send the brand a direct message with photos of the product they received. There may have been misunderstandings with the product type, size, or color.
- Booking request cancellations: If you want to cancel a booking request after you've accepted it, send a direct message to the brand with the reason why. If the brand agrees to the cancellation, contact us to cancel the booking request by using the chat icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Money not received: If you haven’t received the money after the booking has been completed, send a friendly message to the brand and ask if they can complete the booking. Once they’ve marked the booking as completed, the funds will be released from escrow.
Asking inzpire.me for Help
If you and the brand are unable to reach an agreement, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: All disputes will be resolved in accordance with local laws.