Follow these step by step instructions to complete a booking request:
1. When you receive a booking request, you’ll receive an email notification or a push notification on our mobile app. The request will also appear under Collaborations in the menu on the left-hand side of the webpage.
Under Collaborations, there will be a Pending booking request.
Note: This is where you’ll find an overview of your collaborations. They’ll be organized by status: pending, accepted, due, delivered, completed, and declined.
2. Click on the request. You’ll be redirected to the booking request page, which contains the Brief. The creative brief includes the brand’s collaboration expectations and goals, the number of posts they'd like you to publish, and an expected delivery date.
The brand also sets a Budget based on your price ranges. This budget may be over or under your price ranges, depending on the scope of the booking. It’s up to you to decide if you’re willing to accept the deviation from your price ranges.
Note: If your chosen payment currency differs from the brand's, there will be two approximated budgets, one in the creator's chosen currency and one in the brand’s chosen currency. Our exchange rate is based on data provided by Yahoo Currency Converter. The exchange rate will not be locked in until you accept the booking request, so the final budget may vary.
You can decide whether to accept or decline the booking request.
Note: Booking requests expire after 7 days if a creator doesn't respond to it.
You’re also welcome to negotiate the terms of the booking, such as the delivery date, by sending a message to the brand.
If the budget isn’t high enough, you can request a higher fee by clicking Decline Request. Select The budget is not high enough as your Decline Reason. You’ll be given an option to send a counter-offer. Type in a new fee and click Send Counter-Offer. The brand will normally get back to you in a few days.
You can also send them any questions that you may have. We encourage all our creators to work only with the brands they love! If the brand agrees to the requested changes, the brand will edit the booking request.
3. If you agree to accept the booking request, the brand will be required to fund the booking. The funds will be kept safe with our payment provider, Mangopay, and neither you nor the brand will be able to touch the funds until the completion of the booking.
4. When you’re ready to complete the booking request, you may be required to upload Deliverables - your sponsored content and their results - to your booking before delivering it to the brand.
If you mentioned the brand (ie: @inzpire_me) in your Instagram sponsored content, you don’t need to add any sponsored content and results to your booking.They’ll be automatically fetched from Instagram by our platform for you. You can simply click Mark as Delivered on the top right-hand side of the page when you’ve fulfilled the brief!
For Instagram collaborations where you don’t mention the brand in your content: click Add/Edit Deliverables and select the sponsored content you want to upload. Then, click Mark as Completed.
For collaborations on other channels, click Add/Edit Deliverables. Add the link to your sponsored content and their results. Then, click Mark as Completed.
The brand will confirm the booking has been delivered by clicking Mark as Complete. The funds will then automatically be transferred to your Wallet. You'll be able to withdraw the funds at any time. A 10% service fee will be deducted from the payment.
5. After the booking is completed, you and the brand will have the opportunity to review each other on your experiences, whether the experience was good or bad. inzpire.me is based on trust, so it's important to give honest and fair feedback. The feedback will be visible on both your profile, and the brand's, but your profile name and brand's name won’t be identified.
Have questions? Send us a chat!