Follow these step by step instructions to complete a booking request:
1. When you receive a booking, you’ll receive an email notification or a push notification on our mobile app. The request will also appear under Collaborations in the menu on the left-hand side of the webpage.
Under Collaborations, there will be a pending booking request.
Note: This is where you’ll find an overview of your collaborations. They’ll be organized by status: pending, accepted, due, delivered, completed, and declined.
2. Click on the request. You’ll be redirected to the booking request page, which contains the brief. The brief will include a short description of the collaboration, what the brand wants to accomplish with the collaboration, the date the brand wants you to publish the posts by, and other pertinent information.
The brand also sets a Budget based on your the price ranges you set up for different types of collaborations. This budget may be higher or lower than your price ranges depending on the scope of the booking. It’s up to you to decide if you’re willing to accept the deviation.
Note: If your selected payment currency differs from the brand's, there will be two approximated budgets, one in USD ($) and one in Euro (€). Our exchange rate is based on data provided by Yahoo Currency Converter. The exchange rate will not be locked in until you accept the booking request, so the final budget may vary.
You can decide whether to accept or decline the booking request.
You’re also welcome to discuss the terms of the booking, such as the delivery date, by sending a message to the brand.
If the budget isn’t high enough, you can request a higher fee by clicking Decline Request. Select The budget is not high enough as your Decline Reason. You’ll be given an option to send a counter-offer. Type in a new fee and click Send Counter-Offer. The brand will normally get back to you in a few days.
You can also send them any questions that you may have. If the brand agrees to the requested changes, the brand will edit the booking request.
3. If you accept the request, the brand will fund the booking. The funds will be kept secure with our payment provider, Mangopay, and neither you nor the brand will be able to access the funds.
After you accept the request, you can begin the collaboration. We don’t recommend that you begin working on a booking before the payment from the brand is verified. If the brand hasn't funded the booking, and there’s two days or less until the delivery date, you’ll be able to cancel the booking. The cancellation button will appear on the booking page.
4. When the booking is completed -
For Instagram collaborations where you mention the brand in your content: click Mark as Delivered. Your sponsored content and results will automatically be fetched from Instagram.
For Instagram collaborations where you don’t mention the brand in your content: click Add/Edit Deliverables and select the sponsored content you want to upload. Then, click Mark as Delivered.
For collaborations on other channels: click Add/Edit Deliverables. Add the link to your sponsored content and their results. Then, click Mark as Delivered.
Learn more about Deliverables here.
Once you deliver the booking, the brand will review your content and confirm the booking has been delivered by clicking Mark as Complete. The funds will then automatically be transferred to your Wallet. A 10% service fee will be deducted from the payment.
5. You and the brand will be asked to give each other a review that will be visible on your profiles. inzpire.me is built on trust, so it’s important to give honest and fair feedback.
Have questions? Send us a chat!