You can find price ranges for different types of collaborations in creators' profiles under the Pricing tab.
To do this, go to Discover Creators. Click View Profile next to the creator you're interested in collaborating with. You'll be directed to their profile.
Under the creator's profile information and photos, you'll find the Pricing tab. Click on it to view their collaboration options and pricing.
You'll find 7 types of collaboration options for Instagram, which include:
- Instagram Post: Creators create 1 standard post (photo and caption) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Story: Creators create 1 story (lasting a minimum of 15 seconds or 3 still images) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Video: Creators create a video for 1 Instagram post (maximum 60 seconds and caption) for a flat fee.
- Instagram Ambassadorship: Creators work with a you for a set period of time, publishing sponsored content on Instagram regularly.
- Instagram Package: Creators package various types of Instagram content (ie: 2 posts and 2 stories) and offer this service for a reduced price.
- Instagram IGTV: Creators publish a video (minimum 60 seconds and caption) for 1 IGTV post for a flat fee.
- Instagram Carousel: Creators publish a series of photos for 1 post (photo slideshow and caption) for a flat fee.
You'll also find collaborations options for other channels:
- Youtube video: Creators publish 1 video with a sponsored segment for a flat fee.
- Facebook copy: Creators publish 1 standard post (photo or video and caption) for a flat fee.
- Website blog post: Creators write 1 blog post for a flat fee.
- Podcast collaboration: Creators publish 1 podcast with a sponsored segment for a flat fee.
- Twitter collaboration: Creators write 1 tweet for a flat fee.
- Snapchat collaboration: Creators publish 1 standard post (photo or video and caption) for a flat fee.
Each collaboration option will have a price range next to it to indicate how much the creator expects to be paid for that type of collaboration.
Note: The price ranges will be shown in the display currency that you selected.
Depending on the scope of the booking request you want to send, you can offer something within the range, or you can negotiate with the creator.
Alternatively, some creators may choose to leave the price range negotiable. In this case, you can either approach the creator with an offer or use our Pricing Calculator to estimate a fee as a starting base. This will get the conversation between you and the creator started.
If there's no pricing information available on the creators' profiles, use the Request Pricing button. We'll send a message to the creators on your behalf reminding them to fill their pricing in!
When creating a booking request, you set a budget for the booking depending on the scope of the project. The budget will, by default, be set to 0.
The creators will then decide whether the budget is adequate or inadequate, and may negotiate the budget that you’ve offered. The creator can also choose to decline the booking request you send them.
You’ll receive a notification when the creator responds to your booking request!